Friday, June 15, 2007

Just Do It

I am now quoting this as my motivation on whatever I need to do. Thanks RD for enlightening me up with this!



Never in my life have I been overwhelmed like this. My day started as another typical boring day until surprisingly, one incident led to another. I met two people whom I haven't seen for a long time. We had no prof during our first subject, meaning there's no reason for tardiness. Although I was like 30 minutes late! Right before I enter the building I saw an ex-crush. As I enter my classroom, my friends were smiling and asked me how I was and told me that my face didn't show any emotion other than smiling. I wasn't expecting anything until my phone beeped and gave me another reason to smile.. Actually it was more on laughing than smiling. When class was over we just hung out in our usual tambayan wherein my friends helped (and made fun of) me on what to respond. After that we headed towards our second class and waited another hour so we could finally go home.

Professors are given an hour before he/she could make it to class or else the students can leave. We were waiting for that... It was only five minutes before due time until the prof arrived. Bummer... new homeworks, requirements and even professor. After checking the attendance, we can finally go home. But before that, I saw another ex-crush. (Gawrsh.. Term 'crush' really reminds me of high school. :p)

It has also been a long time since I last rode with my night friends in carpool everytime we have night classes. We really had fun talking about HEROES, ANTM or whatever show you could think of. Just like the old days...

I'm also happy because I still had the strength to do my duty in my summer job. Unfortunately, tomorrow is my last day since i'm already getting my allowance back. Pictures from my last experiment were commented by my gramps as good shots.. yey! So now, I just need to re-copy or scan because those photos were really for Papa's assistant.

Its been 13 hours since I had this lockjaw. I don't know why but I guess i'm just really happy. It's been a long time. Thank you! Just in case you're reading this.

I love you guys! Kahit kanina niyo pa ko pinagttripan! lol

I'm sure tomorrow this will all be over. Ganun naman yun eh.. ~Carpe Diem~. Thank you Lord. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home