Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I root for ANTM.

Just like Smallville, American Idol, etc. I'm writing my very first entry about ANTM. There are three remaining cycles that I haven't watched and yet I am so inspired because of the show's three beauties:

1 The Models
2 The Concept of the Photoshoots
3 The Photographs

In Cycle 1 where it all began, I was really rooting for:

Elyse Sewell

Despite her very skinny figure, I love this lady's high-fashioned beauty and versatility. She can pose for haute couture, Punk or even nude. I also like her natural spunky attitude wherein she doesn't hold back anything and says nothing but on what she believes in. Though she's an atheist so she doesn't really "believe" lol..

Reason why I began watching Cycle 2 was that I wanted to compare and see the progression from the previous cycle to this. And since I began watching in marathon, I was also rooting for


Yoanna House

At first Exotic Asian April Wilkins was my pick but the audrey hepburn shot and this made me change my bet..


Showing Nudity in a high-fashioned way

I'm starting to watch the third cycle so moving on, Cycle 4. The first ANTM season i've watched. During the early half of the season, I was going for Naima because of her consistency and calm attitude. But in the latter half, I was already falling for

Kahlen Rondot

Embracing the animal within

What I like about her is that she has the natural talent of a model without even knowing that she can shine in the camera. Naima's exotic beauty gained her plus points but Kahlen knows how to pose without needing any extra frames.

Cycle 5 wasn't that much of a "boom" for me. The winner was okay but I wasn't that hopeful for anyone. Guess I was rooting for..

Wild with the Boys

Kim Stolz

Despite her attitude on interfering with other people's problems (and all that drama..), I love her stunning look.. her sexy eyes. Like I said, this cycle wasn't that "great" for me.

Skipped the 6th cycle so again.. let's move forward to Cycle 7. Here, without a doubt I rooted for my Idol!

Caridee English

Portraying Brangelina

Looks: Rebecca Romjin-Stamos meets Paris Hilton ; Personality: Love it. There was this episode wherein the contestant was supposed to perform whatever the judges pick from the verb-adverb box. Caridee was given the Hide-Dizzily task and boy, thanks to her bubbly personality, she made the judges laugh and at the same time portrayed the words with creativity and without hesitation. Why she's my idol? because she also happens to be a survivor and present spokesperson for the National Psoriasis Foundation to spread awareness and encourage others to seek treatment. (Oh I can relate so much.. c;)

After finishing cycles 3 and 6.. cycle 8 naman.

That's all. Just wanna share my current addiction. Thanks to this, I am really really inspired to take up Photography lessons. haha inggit. :p malay niyo. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home