Wednesday, May 30, 2007

When crap turns into gold

I just rejected a Tungsten Palmheld PC.


I feel bad.. first, seeing my gramps's face when I said it would have more benefit when we sell it and second, I really need one. :(

You can write your schedule, do notes, install photos and even play your own music.

I had to give it up.. because we have to be practical. Okay.. Rejecting it really lifted up my spirit and conscience and though you know, it's kinda hard letting it go because it's something/an opportunity that just pops once in a while. BUT since we live in a harsh world wherein money doesn't grow on trees, we might as well think of it as an opportunity to be sold in exchange for the better future of everyone.

Okay I gotta let it go now. So, i'm playing Guitar Hero with my cousins. I rule the controller but the guitar? I suck. haha

School's so near.. I'm so "excited". grar. But enrollment is nearer.. How horrible could my schedule be? Hindi pala schedule.. Professors. haii buti nalang wala na ko P.E. and NSTP.

I am soo excited (seriously) on the upcoming toy convention. Ubusan nanaman toh ng dineros. :o

That's all for now.. Gotta make the most of my remaining freebird days. There goes my couch potato persona taking over.. i just love watching Japanese Live Action Super Sentai series and America's Next Top Model. Youtube is the best. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home