Tuesday, June 12, 2007

At Summer's End

Whoo pasukan na bukas!!!! I ain't damn ready yet.

Tonight my real curfew starts. "No using of electronics during weekdays except weekends and holidays". To think that my sched starts in the afternoon, I am no longer allowed to use it unless it's important. I'm just wondering though how I can follow it especially when you have computer classes. Bahala na.. Geez i'm still savoring my vacation. It's like i'm not ready yet for the real deal. Oh, nag-start na pala Deal or No Deal. How much did they win?

I had this strange dream last night. My school had renovations and there was no space to walk on. The ceiling was so low that you can't even kneel while walking around the area. So, how do we get on from one room to the other? Crawl. haha And the whole time I was conversing, with my "new classmates", little did I know that someone was following me. At the end of my walk este crawl.. she confronted me and recalled everything I did in the past regarding someone. She imposed how stupid I was for doing nothing and the best way I tried to reach out to that person.. was through dreams. As if daw that person would appreciate it.. So after the long walk, este crawl, she finally proved that I was stupid.

It was kinda long.. because I woke up at 11am. Anyway, just wanna share it.

Today is my last day to do anything because tomorrow, it's time to get serious. Huhu bye bye blogging.. Hmm, what can I possible do since I already spent half of the day sleeping?...

Btw.. I am sooo excited on the upcoming toy convention


I hope our date with dad will push through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home