Tuesday, October 16, 2007

i'm BACK.

I'm bringing sexy back.. yeah! If you're with me, you'd probably hear this line almost everyday for the past 2 weeks.

Alas the sem has ended. It was so fuckin hard that I missed blogging for almost a month. Last two weeks were suicidal. Okay im exaggerating but if you were in my position, you'd realize that you had just spent your last two weeks in an isolated place called 'ghetto' where every second counts. No gym, no net, just pure work.

Sleepless nights were doubled with anxiety. But it was worth it. I passed every fuckin work. Except for logic i guess. hehe But anyway, vacation started last Friday. I was supposed to resume my work at Javi's yesterday but my aunt told me they won't be needing another crew member. Good thing cuz my grandpa has arrived! Road trip kung road trip. But I do wish my two wishes would be fulfilled.

Aside from that, my life as a screen junkie has returned. I am currently addicted to Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition. This is in fact the only edition that I get "hooked" at. I have five bets. Yayo Aguila because she shows goodness naturally.. Victor Basa because of his humility.. Ruben because of his comic antics, Will and Riza because of their looks and likeable characteristics. I'd love to kick out the 2-in-1 housemates. hehe

Anyway, I can sense that my sembreak won't be boring. Oh god I wish my regular schedule for gym would return. Papa and PBB are the factors why I am struggling from motivating myself unlike when I started.

That's all for now.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home