Wednesday, August 22, 2007

This is just great.

My body runs faster than my brain as my mind crawls slowly as a snail. Wtf am I saying?? I should be studying! :p

Tomorrow is our prelims in Logic and for the past few days, i've been trying to open that thin lil notebook and study our past lessons, from the beginning up to the quantity of the predicate. ANYWAY, I hate studying. I am as lazy as a hare. My photo plates are not yet done. I am unsure of what my photos in Art Appreciation would turn out and I haven't got any money. This is just great.

This is the time where I lie down on my softy pull-out bed and imagine myself what if my grandpa is just here.Unfortunately, he's thousands of miles away. All I can hope for is a miracle for my wallet to contain at least something again. boohoo.

Now one line of a song is stuck in my head. Lemme sing it for you ayt?

I need inspiration... Not just another negotiation.

Okay this is getting nonsense. I need to at least open my red thin lil notebook just to get a lucky 50% chance to pass the freakin test. Grr I am so pressured right now. Art app is ripping me off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home