Wednesday, July 04, 2007

My Social Life...... is dead.

You got it.. Gone are those days wherein we could just let the day pass easily without feeling any guilt.

We just had our 4 sleepless nights doing a calendar for only one subject which ended this evening, though still we had to research and plan this tedious event (or should I say total ad campaign) for our next plate. It doesn't stop. Not only that, but there are still other subjects who continuously pour down heavy work, as if a nimbus cloud had just gotten stuck on us. When will this stop? Oh crap.. i'm looking forward to our semestral break. I can't wait to stay in that private, solemn place called Calatagan wherein we just had to sit on the beach, relax, maybe take a few dips on the pool, chill or probably play beach volley then relax. Okay, I better stop dreaming now. Speaking of solemn, this is the cover of the calendar I made:



Most of the feedbacks I got are like this: 'Whoo Holy Land..' or 'yung gumawa rebelde' .
It was actually hilarious because my personality doesn't really match this "theme". haha


You know, the people from the shop where I printed this were very nice. Especially the one who helped me print this one. I'm going to miss them. hehe

Hmm, I got a fair grade in Life Painting. I just found it a bit disappointing because I should've at least tried using another style instead of the usual realism. My friend got a 1.5 for attempting to be a self-proclaimed "German Impressionist". Wtf? Can you actually believe that? haha I could've at least tried to be the Pinay dadaist. haha okay that's enough haha for one entry.

My painting got a bit dark.. a few unproportioned parts, but luckily, the hand saved me. Thank you hand. :)

My ADPRAC4 class is freezing the hell out of me. Saturday nights in the freaking classroom feels like the Cocytus for me especially when you're with "lucifer". I even got a pic with my friend to show you how cold it is in there that you still need to wear a super thick sweater underneath, and a jacket on the outside.

And lastly, my mom had just given birth to a baby girl last Sunday June 24.

Her name is Arianne Raphaela A. Aquino

So I guess that's all.. I am so freaking tired I haven't even done any concepts regarding our 2nd package design plate.

Don't expect to read more entries unlike the previous month because "TONIGHT I DINE IN HELL." Or something like that. Anyway, i'm just a bit sad because i'm starting to feel inferior regarding others appreciating my concepts. Oh well, must try harder.

Hmm.. surprisingly.. you are consistent. Thanks for making my day.. este days. :)

Carpe Diem! ---> Seize the day. ;)

2 Comments:

At 6:05 PM , Blogger niknok said...

ang cute ng baby!!! hehe anyway, you're tagged po! I hope you don't mind :)

 
At 5:57 PM , Blogger the only juz said...

no not at all.. thanks!! ΓΌ

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home