Wednesday, June 20, 2007

King Leonidas

I've been fantasizing about this baby for the WHOLE DAY. As in I really want to get one. Before I was also planning to get a Capt. Jack Sparrow but I guess I don't like it that much. I'm thinking this love for the king may be the same but as of now, I keep on looking at its picture on ebay.ph!


Oh man! I need to decide! I've always been a fan of Greek mythology and epics. hmm...btw, this costs 2k but it's as tall as a ruler and has sounds where you can push and hear all the catch phrases from the movie.

"Ready your breakfast and eat hardy, for tonight we dine in hell!"
"Prepare for glory!"
"This is Sparta!"
"No retreat... No surrender. That is Spartan law."

I want one!! so f***ing cool. :D *drool*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home