Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tedious Monday

I had a really long day. Really.

I can't say that Mondays are that bad because the Professors are ok except in AdProd since we haven't met her yet. Mondays are so tedious because going to school at 7am and reaching your house at almost 10pm is also equivalent to jogging in the morning, play basketball in the afternoon and chess in the night. Get what I mean? Oh never mind. As I was saying.. I was so thankful that we still have nice profs. Like in Photography, instead of a cold-hearted b*st*rd or b*t**h whom you can't even ask questions regarding a newly introduced subject, we were given a Prof who can relate to us students (he's just kinda chatty) and suggests the best cameras / unit/ whatever we can use in his subject. We ended early so we still had to wait for 3 more hours before our next subject. So while waiting.. I bonded with the heartthrobs. Surely missed them. :) Anyway, I forgot to eat so I went to our next class with my grumbling stomach.

Life Painting. This prof gave a bad impression at first. He even gave us our first ever plate for the whole year! :o Holy.. Anyway, thanks to his projector's technical difficulties, we were asked to copy one of his two chosen photos in this book of Nudity. I really fell in love with the photo in which only a handful of students tried to copy. I for one, wasn't that confident that others might get amazed with my work.. But I liked it. Here...





I know it's not that good unlike the others but i'm kinda happy with it. I'm just not really good when it comes to "bushes". haha

I feel bad for my friend because I really do believe she deserves to be happy rather than being tricked with a whatsoever "revelation". It really crushes someone's heart you know. Saying things you don't really mean. Whatever I shouldn't interfere. I'm just hoping that at the end of the day, something right will happen. Something right and happy.

So much for my happy ending... I'm not really sure of myself right now. It would really take a lot of ding-ding-ding K.O's before i'd probably realize the truth. It's true that I have been sooo happy in which I could just smile without anyone not trying to think that i'm silly. But somehow I feel more doubt than just freely flowing with the situation. I'm so scared of doing the same mistakes again. I hate to say this but I really do not want to fall. I don't want it to end either. Whatever it is.. Maybe to that someone its nothing but for me, i've never been so happy in my life. Oh god, I wish I won't be like my mom! :o grr.. change topic.

It sucks not being able to go to the Toy convention on both days. But I bought what i've been searching for like a year! presenting..

Barbie Lois Lane! I got it for a bargain!

Haii.. now i'm going to sleep. I wish tomorrow will be another happy day...... :)

Because I don't want to end up like this. :c

Happy Birthday Tito John!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home