Thursday, June 21, 2007

Horribly wrong

Sometimes the system goes on the blink and the whole thing turns out wrong. You might not make it back and you know that you could be well oh that strong and I'm not wrong...

-- Bad Day by Daniel Powter

This day sucks. It should've been okay but it all went horribly wrong. Package Design gave me one hell of a headache, I didn't have much imagination, and I don't even know how to unleash my submissiveness when it comes to overcoming this kind of challenge. Dammit! I need to think.. must conceptualize.. must design a gift wrapper! Must study for ADPrac4! Must prepare for AD design! Must finish my gramps's errand! And I think my friend is right, I must need to tell 'you' how I really feel! But I can't.. because I don't want anything to change. And since I already know what you're going to say.. I might as well stay blind, deaf and mute to be happy. Yeah i'm still happy in this condition.. So do you think I would want to risk all this? This 1 week of bliss? Not now I guess because i'm not yet ready. oohh!! Must get enough sleep! Bummer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home