Monday, June 25, 2007

Next

Blog time! hmm what to write..

Just came home from Glorietta to meet my gramps at Podcentral. I was really shocked when I found out that he bought an iPod video as a birthday gift for himself. To be honest, I was kinda inspired to save up and buy my own cam. Oh no.. i'm not aiming for a DSLR or any expensive gadget. I'm actually lurking for handycams. I don't know.. I just want to give it a shot on shooting real live action. :p Of course, i'd also like to master editing vids.

Now is the only time I can upload and post recent photos taken last Saturday with my friend Aps before doing non-stop plates and hws... And in all fairness, I liked these two shots. I looked... happy? :)


Formal and of course..


wacky..

Ah! I know why! I didn't have a bad hair day! haha

Anyway, Photography class was fun though we didn't start shooting photos yet. Looking at my profs's work amazed me and in fact, inspired me to experiment with film. After that, my friends and I went looking for our Package Design prof because we needed our thumbs to be approved so we can start that long, boring plate. *No offense maam. You're still cute.* hehe Well, we saw her and lucky me! my preferred concept wasn't approved and instead chose the one I rushed just to be able to complete at least 4 thumbs with colors. Anyway, after that we had this super annoying scavenger hunt for our materials in Life Painting.

Again.. Just wanna share what i've done so far.. (We'll continue this next week)

This is the first time I used acrylic paint so pagbigyan niyo na muna ko. :p

The truth is that the whole time I was painting this, my mind was actually spaced out, boggling off somewhere I don't know. I love monochromatic plates. They always take me somewhere else. I hope next time i'd be able to reach Paris. hehe

And finally, the last issue of Justice comic series painted by my most favorite artist in the whole world.. Alex Ross. And with this, my collection is complete!

12 of 12

Aun nga, i've decided to stop buying toys for a while. Yep.. i'm not getting King Leonidas. Its a bit hard to resist on giving up the object of your desire. Imagine, I was able to save up 1,800.00 in a week just to buy it and yet changed my mind. Don't get me wrong, this is the real world, meaning, realizing that you'd spend almost 2k just for a toy? Hmm.. It makes you think what else you can buy in that amount. So instead, i'll put it up in the bank, or if I get lucky, get me a handycam and be happy. hehe

Oh.. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the movie 'Next' starring Nicholas Cage, Julianne Moore and Jessica Biel. It is a must watch film because it has a very nice plot, great effects and superb cast which will leave you smiling breathlessly at the end of it. There are no dull moments which explains all your what ifs and other loopholes if there are any found in the movie. I watched it in Trinoma which enticed me more to call it 'the best movie i've seen so far'. And yeah, this is Nicholas Cage's best one for me. But i'm also anticipating for the premiere of National Treasure 2. Tagal pa.. sus.

Seriously, if you're looking for an action-pack entertaining flick, this is a 'must see'. Poster is a bit cheap.. which explains the downfall of their promotions.

So I guess that's all for now. I have lots and lots of homeworks and plates to do AFTER TONIGHT because I WILL SLEEP.

Good night este morning na pala.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home