Sunday, June 24, 2007

Newbie

Warning: If you're damn good at adobe, please bear in mind that I am only an amateur.

This is my first ever attempt on vector art:




Siga ba? I do have a partner in crime noh.

Love you bambee :)

Anyway, i'm glad because i've never been so consistent on posting 3 or more consecutive entries in only one week! What i'm not glad about is that my day didn't start that well.

I wasn't able to go to class because I was late. I can't bear the humiliation of coming into class while all my blockmates are seriously listening to my super serious prof. So, I attended the next class instead. Sociology wasn't my favorite subject but I love our prof. I'm just not comfortable with the topic: Marriage in the Family. There are so many reasons yet so little time to explain why. hehe

and of course, the moment we've all been waiting for.. save the best subject for last!

ADPRAC 4: Copyrighting

A friend of mine told me once that this is the subject where I can do better.. since painting is not my strength. But I doubt it. We already met our super scary prof wherein we had to introduce ourselves in the form of a Q&A. Take note: In pure systematic English. Boy did I freak out.. We needed to copy notes for 30 minutes and because of my insanity, I finished it within 5 mins. hehe

The groupings. After the lecture, he called each one of us to pick a number and know our randomly selected group. Others have five members that has very much advantage while some groups have only 4. Lucky me! I belong to one of the four-member group. 1 guy and 3 girls. And how worse can it be? I just lost a game of three on rock-paper-scissors wherein whoever loses shall represent as the group leader. Fuck. I'm still not over it because I was never a good leader. Oh I feel pity for my group mates. I warned you guys... Well, it's done.. Wish me luck that I'd do a damn good job being one. We were dismissed at exactly 9pm. It rained hard so I ended up getting soaked.

Anyway, i've saved up na for the King Leonidas stat. I am so tempted to bid on it na but i'm scared my folks here would find out and get mad at me for wasting 2k on a senseless junk. They just don't get it.

I ate dinner at Javi's. I surely miss the staff.. my job.. and my favorite dish. Chicken Ala Kiev. hehe

Hmm.. can't think of anything to write na so i'll stop here. Carpe diem. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home