Friday, June 22, 2007

At your convenience

This is what I am thinking right now:

For every luck corresponds a disappointing jinx. Like Yin and Yang there is a balance wherein you get attracted to a special thing, be happy about it, discover the glitch until *poof* you end up hurting for falling for it. But don't worry, because that is not the ending. You learn how to accept, hibernate and adapt to your surroundings until you're reborn into a whole new being. But how would you know that special thing is not capable of attracting you again? And why would you even risk falling again for the same light that dimmed your way like a moth burning from its beloved flame? Some say it must be love but for me? I won't lie anymore.. Yeah that must be it.

btw.. God! I love Casanova! Why did I even miss on watching this on the big screen? This is the only movie wherein I adored Heath Ledger. I wasn't a fan of 10 things I hate about you

This is what I was thinking hours and hours ago:

We met our prof for our AD Design subject. Thank God he is approachable. He gave us a good impression and I hope it would stay that way until the end of the sem. That, somehow, is what you call luck. Learning that there would be no more Saturday morning classes... luck again. Discovering that your terror professor has parted ways and left the class to another professor, luck again. But what happens when you find out that the one exchanged is none other than the most terror of them all? boo.

What could possibly get any worse than this!? Well, I guess i'll just look on the bright side... No need to wake up early on Saturdays. But that depends.. On how our other profs would resist giving that burden to us.

We almost thought of dropping it and take it up on Summer. Motivation? Guess i'll just have to think of it na lang as a pillar of strength and use it as a weapon after on the real world. Yess... Based on my friends's experience, he is THAT scary. Way more scary than the other one.

What i'll be thinking later on:

I swear i'm leaving the house early to arrive on time. I just got lucky because our prof wasn't that strict when it comes to attendance.

And hmm... who else? Need I say more? :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home