Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Time is Gold

So why the hell am I wasting my time posting an entry? Because my mind is not yet set to study the "greatest" subject in the world.



Logic



F**king minor subject! Why must we need to study this subject? Still researching on it. And after that, whoo i'll be doing a calendar and a gift wrapper plate! So am I excited about it? That is the question.

Again, I experimented last night with vector art and here are the results:

Semi-realistic ; flat

Blue with motion ; Bloody red

Which I manipulated from this photo:



Oh yes! Those were my First year days when Becares was still our professor in Freehand Drawing.

Sige na sige na.. I'll start reading my Logic homework na. ohh fuck i'm bleeding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home