Friday, July 13, 2007

Desideratum

Why must I experience a super damn unlucky day right after an unexpectingly overwhelming happy day!

For the first time I actually got drunk with my college buddies not because i'm sad or what, but because I want to celebrate for having a lucky day.

Cheers to my 2nd plate for achieving a higher grade from the first plate. Presenting my new, homemade, DSLR Camera inspired by Canon:




Front side

Right side (forgot to take the left side)

Back part

Our prof in PD also told us to take a picture of our previous plates for our portfolio to be presented in the finals.

Yeah.. I guess I was stuck-up on this song

Our "lazy" prof miraculously dismissed us early! Now that's a first. :p After that, I just had my best drinking night with some of my best buds in class.

^ before

^ after our 2nd or 3rd horse

It was until 11:30 when we had to go home. Now I know the feeling of being asked "Maam, what is your last order? We're closing". As much as I had fun last night, I didn't actually remember specific details on my behavior or words I said.

June 13, 2007 ---> Friday the 13th

I didn't care about the date. I'm not a fan of superstitions because I was raised as a catholic who shouldn't believe in astrology, cults or whatever. Pero dahil pasaway ako, I still read my "future" and led myself into believing that Friday the 13th is a day full of jinx. I'm one of them..

I'm tired of elaborating them one by one but right now, i'm starting to feel hopeless about this person. I'm starting to think.. yes, that I could probably just be a friend. Actually, I was thinking about it already (ergo last post) but due to surprising events, I still felt a little hope. I feel sorry that my friends had to tolerate my whining everytime we get into this topic. And I must admit, I am blessed for having them. Thanks CGANG. I felt relieved because my guy friend, Carl, already knows who I really am. What's nice is that he accepted me for who I am. Like I said, I am blessed.

Right now, i'm starting to think like i've already inherited this kind of behavior from my mom. No not started, I do have this trait from the day I spoke the words "L-O-V-E". I don't want to say this but as much as possible, I must control myself from you. A friend of mine said this to me a while ago which is kinda flattering.. especially since the compliment came from her dad.

Friend's dad: She looks good..

Friend: I think its because of the happy factor

I want to stay happy.. think happy.. feel happy.. and BE happy. But

Kung magpapasaya sa iyo, gawin mo. Ihanda mo lang ang sarili mo sa consequence. Dahil ang "parang kayo pero hindi" stage ay bihirang nagiging totoo. Usually, hanggang doon lang siya... almost, but not quite..

-- http://ekawaii.blogspot.com/

Ouch. haha baka nga wala lang toh. Lord, sign naman oh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home