Friday, August 17, 2007

Still getting over Grey's Anatomy

I am inlove with the show. I may be late but I am definitely not forgetting this breathtaking season. This season, the three ladies nominated for best supporting actresses at the Emmy Awards deserves to win!

Now I am posting my favorite quotes from the show:

CRISTINA: "He's gone."
MEREDITH: "I... I don't think he's gone. Uh... his stuff is still here."
CRISTINA: "No. No. His trumpet isn't here. His entire Eugene Foote collection, vinyls and CD's. His grandmother's picture was by the bed. His lucky scrub cap was hanging on the door. He's gone. I'm.. I'm free. Damn it. Damn it, damn it! Oh God, get this off me! Take this off, take this off! I can't... Help me, help me, help me!"
CRISTINA: "I am wearing the dress. I'm ready. And, and maybe I didn't want to before. But I want to now. I really think I want this."
PRESTON: "I really wish you didn’t think. I wish that you knew."

"Cristina, I could promise to hold you, and to cherish you. I could promise to be there, in sickness and in health. I could say till death do us part. But I won't. Those vows are for optimistic couples, the ones full of hope. I do not stand here on my wedding day optimistic or full of hope. I am not optimistic. I am not hopeful. I am sure. I am steady. I'm a heart man. Take 'em apart, put 'em back together, hold them in my hands. I am a heart man. So this, I am sure. You are my partner. My lover. My very best friend. My heart. My heart beats for you. And on this day, the day of our wedding, I promise you this. I promise you to lay my heart in the palm of your hands, I promise you... me."
-- Preston Burke
ADDISON: "You want Ava."
ALEX: "She's not Ava anymore. She's Rebecca and I barely know her."
ADDISON: [pauses] "Look at me. Look at me! You suck. To me, you suck. I kind of hate you. But Alex, you do not get unlimited chances to have the things we want. And this I know. Nothing is worse than missing an opportunity that could change your life. No matter what her name is, she'll always be Ava to you."
REBECCA: "I'm asking you to give me a reason to stay here, Alex. A reason from you!!"
ALEX: "I think you should stay with a decent guy."
And my favorite...

"I am an optimist. I am a fool. I am not sure. Because I'm your best friend, because I love you, if what you want is to be with Callie then I will do everything in my power to support you and help you make your marriage work. But because I'm your best friend, because I love you, I also have to say... that I'm in love with you. I'm in love with you. I can't promise a future, I can't promise perfection, because we're us, I'm me and you're you. no one knows what will happen. But in my heart, I am sure. I'm in love with you George. And I hope you're in love with me too."

-- Izzie Stevens

I am such a junkie. :) hehehe can't wait for next season! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home