Wednesday, August 08, 2007

A little Update.

It's been a while and I must say that it's because of my plates in school. No actually, i've been spending most of my free time watching dvds again.. and sleeping. I am currently addicted to Nip/Tuck and I still can't believe that I slept over the Simpsons movie.

I'm proud to say that I do CAN handle sleepless nights. Though sleep is very essential, I found the means to stay up and work in the right senses. Right now, I am so happy that the atmosphere is chilling. We had a good lunch with everyone on the table. Sinigang, Tuyo, Spiced Bangus, chili garlic and all the other condiments present, what more can you wish for? Anyway, the family's still having issues over my Photography subject and understanding is the only word i'm hoping for right now. Papa's leaving in a few days for the states and will be back on the 24th of September. Truth is, i'm scared. Hell i'm gonna miss him.

It's raining hard again, and before I fall into deep slumber, i'm gonna return to my newfound love... Nip/Tuck. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home