Sunday, July 22, 2007

Load

LOADS OF STUFF TO DO AND IT'S NOT EVEN PRELIMS YET. Oops, I hope i'm not too abrasive because of the caps lock. AND HERE ARE THE BREAKING NEWS:

I finally got my license!




My friend told me that this is one of the few experiences not even a celebrity can cheat. And since i'm not a celebrity, nor any important person, I waited for this little thing for 1 1/2 days! :o

My first "real" drive was when my gramps asked me to drive for him. WHAT AN EXPERIENCE. Anyway, i'm too lazy to post details.

This week has been a rollercoaster ride for me. I cried several times for some reasons that it gave me a hard time to cope up with my studies. Luckily, God gave me a second chance TWICE so, Lord thanks again. :)

I have this plate in Life Painting when we had to paint a colored woman in Nude. I suck at colors and this one, sucks.

Last Monday my friends and I went back to St. Paul and saw my sisterpals. Since they are the only batch that I know, they are the only people I took pictures with.

We have this impossible plate wherein we have to make it possible because it is about planning a major event commemorating our college's "50 years of artistic excellence". We had our first concept though wherein our prof kept on bugging us by telling us that we already have a 'germ of an idea'. All we have to do is masturbate it. (oops sorry kids I believe that after this post, my blog will be shut down by the MTRCB) But he really did say that so don't blame me. I'm no liar. hehe
I was assigned to do the copy of our radio ad so I went to my mom's house and asked for her help. She was in a good mood which was OK but the best part I enjoyed was bonding with my little sister Rayya.


and my favorite..

grar. :p

Last night was the best ADPRAC meeting for me. It was all about our lecture regarding radio ads and our prof was even funnier because our 'caucasian' friend was put on the hot seat. No introduction! yey! Because just in case he calls me, oh no.. I might dance the Mekeni hotdog jingle ad. ugh!

I guess that's all for now. Updates on our event: Project 50 and my tin can plate on PD will be posted on my next entry.

Btw, I guess it's ok to be friends with you-know-who. wwwwwaaa... gotta go! have to finish my f**king Life Painting plate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home