Friday, August 31, 2007

And in this moment I am Happy.. happy. ü

People perceive me as an optimist while those close to me see that I am actually a pessimist. Through the years I have always doubted myself. But yesterday, something happened to me out of the extraordinary.

I passed my logic exam. It was a big deal for me since I was never a fan of that subject. Second, I beat my top score of my previous plates in Package Design! yeah!! My highest was 93 and now.. it's 94! haha ok it may be just a point but what the hell?? My professor liked my plate!



"attractive.. you're almost there. Just missed out the blue connection on top"
(L)the original version ; (R)Justine's lipton

And then the most unexpected thing happened.

Our plates este activites in Art Appreciation arrived. When Aina got her plates I rushed in to get my folder. Well, I was a bit surprised that my rushed photo got a higher score than my "preferred" photo.



Manila Film Center beats Oble by 5 points!!

Sorry btw for the poor resolution. I just shot it using my poor phone. :p Anyway, after I saw my folder, I scooped into my 3rd activity/ plate.. the watercolor. And to my shock, my prof liked it. And for the first time, I got a flat 1.0. 97 beybeh! :D <- first time e pagpasensyahan nyo nalang. :p



What does Fr. Benavides mean to me?

And while I was looking at it, my prof in PD told me this was the plate she saw in the faculty room. She even gave me a compliment. I've never felt happier at that time. :D hahaha

That's all. The reason I posted this was because THIS was actually the first time I felt so happy about myself. I wish it would happen again... I guess i'll just do what I have to do. Be positive. And because of my friends, I wouldn't have defeated my other self. Ms. Nega! haha

Crap, today is the last day of August. Tomorrow is September. I hope that by the 17th, i've gained enough funds for my Holga lomo. :(

Oh, there was a rally yesterday at Espana. :o



Monique and I got intrigued so we went closer. :)

Up next: my photo plate, ad3: GTZ Booth (I hate this), PD plate: pasalubong pack and ADPROD: movie mag. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home