Thursday, October 18, 2007

Puke.

I think i've been food poisoned.

As soon as I hit the mills my tummy began to hurl like a washing machine. I therefore went to the lavatory and spilled half of what I ate today. That's good.. I think. But as soon as I started gymming, it really felt like hell's playing over me. I believe I got it either from Mcdonald's chicken or Manong suki's fishballs. You be the judge.

For the first time, I was able to watch PBB's uber. Funny how Mariel Rodriguez showed her true self by being.. herself. Some viewers might get annoyed but i'm having fun watching her. Anyway, a new love team is starting to develop and its between Victor Basa and Gabby deLa Merced. Okay, poor Megan. There might even be a triangle. oww my tummy hurts.

We went to podcentral today and almost bought the 3rd generation Nano from apple. But then, my grandpa said I should wait for my uncle to arrive because we'll ask him to buy in the U.S. I hope he's right.. I don't want to waste the discounts they're giving us that will end on Sunday. Oh well, I should learn how to have faith.. at least they're getting me a red one.

We also went to Metrowalk to buy classic movies for one of our relatives. Unfortunately, there was a raid so no classics.. Only modern. I bought a creative suite installer (hopefully it works) 1st and 2nd season of Boston Legal and 1st to 4th season of Niptuck. This is gonna be a couch potato-ish lifestyle for the remaining 2 weeks. :)

That's all for now. My girlfriends and I are planning to have a sleepover this Monday before enrollment. Sana tuloy. :)

2 Comments:

At 3:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooohh...i love the red one!!! it will also help the aids victim..:D nkalimutan ko na kung ilang percent pero may part dun sa bayad mo na mapupunt sakanila..kaya nga gusto ko din yung red e..hahaha!

 
At 10:16 AM , Blogger the only juz said...

ah talaga?? kewl.. shempre ako.. alam mo naman na fave color ko sha kaya mas pinili ko na lang na magintay kesa bumili ng blue. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home