Saturday, January 05, 2008

Dugyuting Bata.

The best way to start your day right is to bring a 15x20 canvas filled with wet dark blue paint. Ride a cab and spend a 110 peso fare to avoid jeepney mishaps. Hang your thick jacket into your shoulders near your painting to hide your patch-less uniform, wear a big shoulder bag and VOILA! Your uniform is now a canvas!

I am now an official candidate for ms. dugyutin 2008. :D

Sorry no pics to provide but all I can say is that.. I am never gonna bring a wet painting to school WITHOUT a cover again. Ever again. 

Btw, congrats to Ruben from PBB. The first male who won in ABS-CBN's reality shows. I remembered that I posted an entry which I said Riza was my bet. I was actually expecting Gaby to beat her in 2nd place. Oh well, whatever happens naman, they'll all be famous. 1st placer's reason why he/she always wins is because of Charity and how he/she played well in her game. But usually, it's the 2nd-4th placer who gets more famous. EXCEPT for PBBTE's Kim Chiu. Will is sponsoring JAG Black and im pretty sure Riza will endorse a shampoo/beauty product. :) Gaby? Lots of options in store for this beauty. Ruben..... If he stays consistent with his comedienne personality and down-to-earth attitude, he might get more famous than PBB 1's Franzen, who got axed from his projects and shows. 

Can't wait for Pinoy Dream Academy Season 2. But of course, American Idol Season 7 muna. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home