Monday, October 22, 2007

Thin Ice.

I had a very bad dream and i'm gonna share it while the images stay fresh on my mind.

We were in our house and there were lots of people. The dining area was replaced with tables and the whole setup looked like a children's party scenario. I was sleeping all the time or should I say pretending to sleep because we were in a hostage situation. "The carver" (from Nip/Tuck)



chooses his victims and immediately slashes his/her lips that looks like this:




Scary as it looks I could hear the screams on the room. Then he tried waking me up. He was good to me at first but I couldn't help but sleep. He applied face paint and even asked me what color I like. But in the end, he chose yellow and applied on the left part of my eye. And then I felt the tool dentists mostly use, wherein he hung on the right side of my mouth. One slash and i'm like on the picture above. My heart was beating so fast so I requested if I could go to the bathroom first since I slept and haven't peed. I knew he was trusting me but still accompanied me to my grandpa's bathroom. There, my aunt went out because she happened to pee too. The "Carver" talked to her and that's when I started to run.

He chased me and told me he never thought I'd betray him so I was gonna get it. But thanks to the fact that its our house, I didn't think twice on where I was going to. The entrance door was jammed as he moved in closer. Then I slowed down as he did too saying lines such as "you have no where to go and stuff". But luckily, the door opened. I got chairs to block him out and there was this guy on a white collared shirt where he just stared at me. Though I thought of him as his goon. I ran so fast and saw the opened gates. (Take note: opened ) I stepped on a wall and was able to go out faster. On the streets he was still chasing me. I went down the block of Mapagkumbaba St. (our street) and though I could turn left or right it was very weird because I went straight up a house and started running on the roofs. I still felt he was chasing me but I could feel my feet running on air.

Then I woke up with my heart beating so fast that I lost my appetite for breakfast. Weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home