Thursday, January 17, 2008

Unexpected

Boy this day really flipped me away. As you can see, the title says it all. I was surprised as these events happened in a fast pace. 

1st was after Photography. Because the room we were staying at was fucking cold, I had to go outside and stayed with Aina. We talked a lot about her stuff and my stuff until suddenly, I confessed a dormant secret. A secret in which only a few of my friends know. A secret that must not be told to anyone. Otherwise, i'm dead. 

2nd was the Psychology prelim exam. I studied yeah but I guess my weakness lies on my guessing skills. :( I'm never really good at multiple choices. But hence, I got 29 /50 which was lowered to 29/40. Therefore instead of getting 77%, I got 86%. Wuhoo!

3rd was Adprac. My prof called my classmate and asked how money is involved with Bread Pan snack. I accidentally blurbed because its Oishi then my prof overheard it. He called me again, so I shouted it *thinking at the back of my head the words.. BAHALA NA.* and Voila! 100! as if I've won the jackpot round. hehe 

I am currently listening to Maroon 5. I love them. AND I AM DESPERATE to watch their concert. But thanks to Adprac, guess I won't be able to hear the concert of my life. :p haha yeah, Maroon 5 songs from Songs About Jane album to It Won't Be Soon Before Long are like words and voices talking to me. As if telling me a bed time story. Their latest song that I listen to is *Infatuation*. I guess I am just infatuated.

It's torturing me.. I need to forget about you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home