Friday, January 11, 2008

It's 9am and its the start of Value Days.. :p

I feel bad for skipping the first 2 hours of class. What do you expect? When you work on a prelim project for the whole day.. Literally, you need sleep. Sleep is very essential. Because like what J.Lo said on her interview, her way of keeping the youth on her face is by sleeping. So like her, I get my beauty from sleep. haha

Anyway, I had fun doing our prelim project in our ADPROD subject (short for Advertising Production). We had to do four radio commercials. One is for LRT2 voiced by Ms. Yutuk, Howard's Housekeeping led by best actress Glaiza Penamante (Seriously you should hear her best famas claim to fame moment!) and misunderstood husband, Aina; Savemore Supermarket by the Chamster, Monique and yours truly, and the ever so last-minute Value Stores by us, three, again. We had a hard time coming up with the last ad because the guy who was supposed to do the voice in our previous concept backed out. But it's ok. Like I said, I really had fun. Puyat nga lang talaga. THANK YOU SO MUCH CHAM!!! *hands down* to the super good guy. :)

Later, i'll be meeting up with Monique to accompany her to the Bank so we'll be going to school by 2. Whoo sipag. hehe Anyway, I hope our PD prof won't mean what he said last friday.. That we'll start again doing our plates the manual way. NOOO.... I am hopeless when it comes to manual rendering.. No.. that's too negative. I'm more hopeful when it comes to digital nalang. :p

I'm out.. I haven't eaten breakfast yet.. My tummy's been growling since 2am. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home