Sunday, January 20, 2008

Infatuation

Infatuation
Not seeing the rest of you is getting the best of me
It's such a shame that you shot me down
It would have been nice to be around
I'm touching your skin
If it's only a fancy, then why is it killing me?
I guess this must be infatuation (I want it..)

I can't sleep. Its 5am in the morning and I cant sleep. I tried to but i'm starting to see you in my subconscious too. I dont know where i'm getting this tingling feeling but I know for a fact that this must really stop. Whenever I see you I feel normal and when you've finally gone.... 

Crap.. bakit kasi ikaw pa.. of all people. :o

2 Comments:

At 2:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

twin:D

 
At 8:47 PM , Blogger the only juz said...

hahahaha ANOOOOOO twin... :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home