Wednesday, February 06, 2008

trim at fix

I just had my hair trimmed this evening at Bench Fix. I really want to try there and see what the fuss is all about. :) Anyway, i'm happy with it. Unlike my last haircut. :p



pics to follow. :)



Whoo its been a while since I last updated you again. As far as I could remember, I didnt write any entries, not even once, February last year. Busy perhaps? Anyway, I was doing my Life Painting plate from 8 until today. Now that I've put down that paintbrush and wiped my hands full of raw umber and white, i'm clean to express whatever is on my head. :)



I guess this must be infatuation.. You bet! and i'm glad it is/was.. I've learned to subside and fight. haha



Our upcoming Fashion Show is so near.. So near I could feel the tension of our batch divided into its committees. I can sense that the Ways and Means and Promotions are doing what they can to get sponsors. I just hope they're able to pull their fingers on any of it. But the committees who are definitely stressed out are the Designers and the Production. Designers are going to this place to that place, make kulit to their models to come to UST and practice and at the same time, cope up with tons of plate. While the production are just waiting for the green sign to go and produce the whole place. I am praying for the success of our "unity". haha Anyway, in other news!



I got a bunch of 1.0 last week and 1.25 this week. Whatta weeks! :D im happy and inspired. :)

I just found out that one of my crushes is a member of the production committee. And the other could also be possible. Oh Lord, please.. make it happen! hahaha



That's all for now.. i'ma sleep so I can wake up early tom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home