Friday, March 28, 2008

Turning Japanese

Summer time! Boy my body surely missed this. Unfortunately, the lifestyle of pigging out isn't what I promised to do before summer class starts.

Grades hasnt been released yet. I wonder what my prof gave me in Pro Ethics. I hate that subject. Probably because I hate the time and the professor. I'm sorry, i'm being mean.. Not that I hate him.. I just don't like his way of teaching. There..

For the last time, I brought my hair to its doctor and hoped that its surgery will be successful. I've tried so many styles and this one was my sister's idea.

Its been a year since I last touched the keys of my baby Yamaha keyboards and my great grandma's German Piano. Thanks to my fear of forgetting my promise to my grandma (before she passed away), I brought my keyboards out of the dark and tried playing Apologize by One Republic. Man! After practicing the whole day, my hand ached like a broken bone. Seriously, it has been THAT LONG and i'm not proud of it. So one of my goals this summer is to be able to play at least 5 songs. Complete..

Anyway, I apologize for not writing creatively like how I used to blurt out all my tingling feelings inside my gut. It's just that my mind has been boggling me with sad thoughts for someone I deeply love. Someone who has been there for me and never left me in the dark. I just really wish that whatever he feels, it's not a symptom of anything serious. Because if anything happens to him.. I might not get a hold of my sanity. Get what I mean?

Hmm.. April 2 is so near I can smell the rush of the crowd creating a stampede towards our building. There's a 51% chance that I might choose the Total Ad Campaign path.. and a 49% of the Events category. Oh well.. I hope I make the right decisions. Because this is will be the ONE that will determine where I will stand for the next 5 years.

And so my creative juice has gone.. again. I'll try to get it back I guess as soon as I finish my lifestyle of being a junkie.. A screen junkie that is. ;)

Ciao. :0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home