Saturday, February 16, 2008

Successfully Successful

Fashion Season just ended and I am proud to say that WE DID IT! :)

Once again, our batch was able to pull it off.. to think that we only had one batch practice and one general rehearsal. NO DRY RUN. oh yeah.. And I definitely love our committee. After the show our energy was totally drained.. like cellphone batteries.

It was actually fun. And being exhausted from 2 days of shouting, standing, walking and preparing.. hell it was worth it. As soon as our show was done, our professor in Animation called me and congratulated us for he called our show "like a professional's work". Actually, most of the credits should really go to our head, Aina. The whole production wouldn't be super united without a good leader. Kudos ains!

I also had a great time meeting other people. Now I have new faces to greet on! I just hope it doesn't end after the show.

ALTHOUGH.. this was the season I lost two most precious things. Oh well.. what can I say.. I really learned a lot. I'm just happy the whole season ended well.

Now i'm gonna have to save up for my lost love. Next stop, Ad Campaign! :s

Whoo.. now we're back to the real world. I'm off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home