Friday, February 29, 2008

Madaldal na isip

I can't think of a reason to post. Perhaps its been ages since I last posted, or maybe because i'm getting lazy again to go to gym or do my homework or what.. or it could be that it's a Feb 29, the only day which comes every after 4 years.. I dunno.. I think it just piled up.

Our last advertising practice campaign is near.. it'll only be 8 days until the day I'd juggle my mind from the campaign towards my mom's wedding day.

Anyway, I think i've found some clarity from these past events. I really do believe every challenge He gave me has a purpose. It takes one problem that pushes the other event to react. It may be negative, but it could also be positive. Like dominos. For instance, Paris got lost, my friend and I saved up really hard for it. We were able to raise money and in the end, our relationship got stronger.. which I never thought would happen since we've never been groupmates into any activity. Next was the Fashion Show which I thought I chose the wrong committee because I thought I knew nothing about it.. But thanks to Him, he gave me enough reasons to forget a forbidden emotion and at the same time, proved that Fortune telling is fake. I didn't have a "feb 14 sad" because I've met the person i've been wanting to meet. But the misfortune doesnt end there. I lost my wallet right after which I thought that probably I was really jinxed.. And I even forgot my toothbrush which made me feel really bad about that day. Unfortunately, my newfound friends helped me buy a toothbrush from the "nearest" convenience store. We even got closer. :)

Fashion show was a success but however, an important object was missing. Production was the only one blamed by our VERRRRYYY RESPONSIBLE chairman. I was even accused as the last suspect. Cmon men, what the hell am i gonna do with a poncho?! I was just helping out but nooo I just wished I didn't. Oh well, what's done is done. Moral lesson of the story? I'll mind my own business next time. Bahala kayo sa buhay nyo. haha

I am currently jittering from all these ideas flowing in my head. I dont even know where to start. People think i'm panicky but actually, i'm following my New Year's Resolution.. which is to prevent cramming. Hindi na nga stop e. And I think nothing's wrong with doing stuffs as soon as they are given to you right? I'm actually happy because in the end, its me who gets more time to rest. I guess they're not used to it. Oh well.. :)

Thesis and Adviser.. Adviser could probably my top 2 - Estrella or Velez. Estrella is particular on Creatives while Velez is more on Marketing. I think i'm headed towards the total ad campaign path.. I'm starting to believe Package Design is not for me. I may like it, but I don't excel from it. I don't even know where I excel. I'm just trying to take a guess on what and where.

So i'm gonna stop. I have to.. I must go back to work. We've been given a homework to do a media plan on our chosen brand with a limited but realistic budget. Mine is Krispy Kreme. I dont know why the hell I wanted that brand in the first place. The moment he told us to think of a brand I just didn't stop wishing for it not to be taken by someone else.

I miss writing.. nonsense things. Semester's about to end and all I can say was that this sem is a hell of a rollercoaster ride. For the record, it was fun.. I had fun. :) I just hope we won't fail in our campaign. :s that would make me a bad leader for the group.. :(

Signing off.. til next time,

xoxo (nyaha I so love Gossip Girl.. Dan is just SO HOT :D )
Justine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home