Thursday, June 05, 2008

On Prince Caspian

I just couldn't believe Prince Caspian is 10 years older than the book.. and his loveteam with Susan my gahd.. for the sake of entertainment. But it was ok what can I say it added spice to the movie. ;) Overall, the 3-hour movie was worth the wait. The effects were way better than the first movie. I used to like Peter (William Moseley) but Edmund changed my mind.. :p(Skandar Keynes is soooo handsome).

Now I can't wait for the third installment. How I wish I read the 4th book again so I could've compared the movie to the book. It's been 2 years since I last read the seven books. Anyway, Narnia: Prince Caspian is bigger and better that it won't disappoint you. :)

*thanks kai, pat, papa and cousins for watching with meh. :)

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home